Callie, Get Your Write On

A thought and research committment

Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's About Accountability

Since I had to start blogging for my art class, I figured that I might as well strengthen the habit by committing a separate blog to thoughts as I research and write my thesis. I tend to lose the bits of paper on which I write down my ideas as I go, but since I almost always have a laptop on me, there's no excuse to forget anymore. Besides self-motivation, this should give me the opportunity to better communicate with my advisor (Banu), potential second readers (Omid, Nasser I'm looking at you), and my 'reading buddies.' Dad, you'll probably have something to say, too. In that vein, I'd appreciate any comments left for posts. I'm going to try to keep a running list of sources that I'm consulting so that I can compile a bibliography more easily and give some insight into the scholarship that I'm looking at.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading and commenting, offering suggestions and insight, providing some opinions, open discussion and debate. Dad

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home